CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is God doing?

I made it out of my p.o.'s office yesterday. I still have a warrant out for me, but I'm still free. Praise to the Lord, because not only do I get to spend time with Allie, I am having very important conversations with my mom. The Lord is working on her and so is Satan. Mom see's how free I am now and she wants it, but Satan confuses and frightens her away from it. She told me she drank about a month ago and she's doing worse on her smoking. She's headed backward, just what Satan wants and I refuse to let him have her anymore.(Although that mainly lies in my mom's refusal than mine.) I'm trying to get mom to go to the mission. Lord, please, she's 52 and has been chained to these issues for too long. I was praying last night and I realized I was scared for my mom. But fear is not of God, so I asked God to help me with that. Then this morning I open my Bible and the first verse I read is Luke 8:50 ..."Don't be afraid, just believe, and she will be healed." How great is that. I don't know what the Lord is doing, but I just pray my mom follows along. And Lord, if there's anything I can do, show me. I don't know what I will do if mom does go to the mission. I will not leave Allie with Mike. Patty has already said it would be too difficult having Allie at the mission with me. Lord, my mind is going crazy. I don't know what's about to happen, but I feel something is about to break. In the meantime, I praise you Lord for the work your doing not only in my life, but my families life. Some except it and some don't. The one who doesn't is headed toward destruction just like I told him he would if he kept turning his back on God. God loves Mike(my mom's husband) just as much as he loves me, but Mike will not except it, so we will see what becomes of him. He see's the work of God when he see's me. I am who I am today because of God and he refuses to see that. He's mad at God because his son was shot by the cops and killed.(Mind you, he wasn't following God's ways beforehand either) He thinks God has done that to him, when He may be doing FOR him. God didn't kill his son, but nothing happens unless God allows it. It has to go through Him first. We may never know the "whys" to everything, but God giveth and He taketh away, praise the Lord anyway. Sometimes, that 's easier said than done. Well, I've rambled on enough. It's like this everytime I come home. It's more stressful to be here than to be at the mission with 8 addicts on your hands. Ha Ha. I don't know, maybe it's equal. Allie's calling for my attention, she wants to play bubbles, so duty calls. Later.

1 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

I am just getting the opportubity to read your blog. Of course it is getting close to midnight(ha) such is my life. You realize your Mom has made up her mind to go the other way don't you? Sometimes we cannot see the road for the fog.....Satan has a real way of blinding us. You need to remember evil is evil no matter who is partaking of it and you know what God has told you about that.....think about it...