CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

CUT IT OFF

Over the past few days I have told the father of my child not to contact me again and I deleted my Myspace account. These were the last two things of my past that I was holding on to. It's very hard to completely change my life. These contacts were the last of my drug world. They were the last of the only world I had ever known. I do love my life now, but I am constantly thinking about prison. I still have all these legal issues hanging over my head and all I can do is keep putting one foot in front of the other. Allie and mom came over last night for bible study. I cherish every moment I have with her. Lord, please prepare a way for me to minister and raise my child at the same time. I'm planning on going back home to Somerset on Sunday, but I'm worried about the warrant out on me and I don't want to leave the girls. There are 2 more coming in on Monday, so I want to be here for everything. A judge came by yesterday to check out the mission. He knew my judge and my attorney. It was WEIRD. God works in mysterious ways. And even if nothing comes of his visit for my situation, it gave me hope for that day. God knows what keeps me going. I see great things happening for this mission and I want to be a part of it. All I have to do is stay sober, stay out of prison, and live like Christ.............If God doesn't come through, I'm toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Well my friend, He will come through. He is a on time God! Just remember you can do all things through Christ who gives you strength. The old is gone and the new has come......

bub said...

Isn't God's grace wonderful? That He gives sinners like us chance after chance even when we don't deserve it. I'm praying that everything works out for you. What a miracle that you are clean and want to give your daughter a good life. Don't pick up! I'll take your words about my fasting and life to heart, Michelle. You never know how God talks to us, and I try to keep an open mind and heart. God bless!