CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day of Rest

Today was a good day. We have chapel services in the basement and the Lord knows just what to say. It was the girls first day in church here at the mission. Last night they were up until midnight afraid of loud noises downstairs.( Which was Poppy shutting the door ) I grow to care for them more and more, but I know I have to be careful because they can screw you over at any time. I know because I use to be a con just like them. My mom and Allie came to church today. I hadn't seen Allie for a week. Sometimes it is so hard to be away from her, but I know I'm doing what God would have me do. Mom and I are communicating like never before. For the first time in my life I am actually getting to know my mom. Tanya never ceases to make me almost pee my pants.(She's a chick that went through the mission with me) We became best friends. We ended our day by prank calling a couple that volunteers here at the mission. It's crazy the things we do to have fun now. I don't have to feel bad about what I did the night before or wonder what or who I did. It is truly a freedom I have never experienced until this past year. Tomarrow is the beginning of a brand new week. I'm praying I get the summons for court this week. I can't even walk out the door of the mission for fear of being arrested. But, this too shall pass. It's all about faith. Do I really want this life or not? It's hard to face the fact that I'm free today, but may be locked up for years tomarrow. Is God going to pour out His grace on me once again? I can only plead with God for mercy.

0 comments: