CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

P.O.

Well, it's early. I've been up since 5:30 this morning. I have to leave the mission and go see my p.o. today. I'm just praying he doesn't have a warrant in his hand when I walk in. I've been convicted lately of just praying for God to save me from this ordeal. There are times where I pray for His will to be done, but my heart flutters when I do. I'm consciously leaving my life in the Lord's hands today. I have to do that everyday, because I tend to pick bits and pieces of it back up. I'm sad I have to leave the girls, especially when we are getting 3 more in this week. But I'm also happy because I get to go home and spend time with Allie, Lord willing. Tanya is coming back to the mission today. I've laid out some pranks all over her room. I wish I could be here to see her face when she comes face to face with them. Now, you've got to understand this girl pranks me all the time and I always say, "You just wait, it's coming!" And yet I never do anything. I'm just not as creative as her. Anyway, I finally did something, alot of somethings. He He He. I'm so weird now. The things I do and get a kick out of it. The old me would be bored to death if I wasn't high doing whatever, it didn't matter. You just don't have the same zeal for life when your high. Your just high! BORING. I can't believe I didn't realize that before. Just goes to show when you are in addiction you are literally blinded to everything else that doesn't involve getting high. LORD, I LOVE BEING FREE!

0 comments: