CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

If God's got my Heart He's got my Back

I got good news yesterday. The charges that are coming up against me are probably going to be dropped to a misdemeanor. Yippppeeeee!!! That means probation and not prison. That means being a mother to Allie full time. That means being at the mission to help other girls come throught the same thing. ( When God allows me to.) This also means that there is a God who delivers us even when we don't deserve it, for those who question the fact. We just have to submit to His ways and not our own. I'm going to Union College tomarrow with the mission. We are going to tell about the mission and give testimonies. I pray for open and interested hearts. I went there last year while I was living at the mission in recovery. I wore my traditional beanie and sweatshirt. Apparently, when we left someone said I looked like I would beat somebody up. That's totally not true....Or is it. Just joking. Anyway, I look alot different, but most of all God has allowed me to grow more of a testimony to glorify His name. And as you can see from my blogs, in order for me (an ex-junkie) to continue on everyday throughout everything working against me, God has to be my fix. He's the only one that can do what's being done in me.) And throughout me seeking Him, He has continued to give me a peace that passes all understanding and give me an out in the midst of every temptation. It just goes to show if God's got your heart He's got your back. These are the famous words of my director of the mission, friend, spiritual mother, and sister in Christ, Patty Sumner. And I find them to be true more and more everyday. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me.

1 comments:

Potters House School said...

Yay God! And yay for you & your super tight grip on God. Sounds like you are a wonderful example of His mercy & The Mission!